This track accounts for niches in the Engineering field - web, mobile, data science, cloud engineering, etc.
This track accounts for niches in the Product field - Design, Management, etc.
This initiative targets young techies that fit the criteria below with some level of experience in the fields listed in the tracks with a willingness to grow.
- Must be a Nigerian
Have a personal or professional portfolio with:
- Github activities in the past 6 months - Engineering track
- Learning/project activities in the past 6 months - Product track
- Have a LinkedIn account.
What to expect
After registration, each applicant will be expected to take a series of assessments:
- Aptitude-Based Test: This will help determine an applicant’s propensity to do well in a series of quantitative, verbal, and analytical activities.
- Skill-Based Test: This will help measure the applicant’s level of growth - to identify how well they understand what they do.
NB: Only those who pass the aptitude test will qualify for the next stage, which is the skill-based test.
Along with the tests, each applicant will, along with their registration, be expected to send in a video application introducing themselves and explaining why they should be considered.
- 01 Dec 23rd Registration Opens
- 02 Feb 19th Registration Closes
- 03 Mar 3rd Test I (Aptitude)
- 04 Mar 10th Test II (Skill)
- 05 Apr 7th Selection Announcement
- 06 Apr 22nd Resource distribution
For more information, refer to our community .